Work In Progress, cards and such

I started a new Facebook group called Kaleidoscope Paperworks. The intention had been to focus on paper making, but it's expanded to include all paper crafts.  There has been a lot of card making around here, especially geared towards the ministries at my church   I'm making these cards as precursor to the Senior Sunday event.



In anticipation of my nephews birthdays, I made a second set of cards. When I help the boys into their car seats, to make it more enjoyable, I tell them they are strapping into their rocket ship. Not a all meant to be a comment on their father's driving...   I found these adorable sticker at Dollar Tree of all places. and I know they will be a blast.






And onto the card challenges. I narrowed it down to three  this time, MFT Challenge , Freshly Made Sketches , and Paper Craft Crew.


MFT Sketch 336







My interpretation is a horizontal card. I turned the flag into an arrow, with the sentiment "Follow your heart." I think you'll notice my theme. Seems all my cards this week are purple.
















Here's the template for Sketch 291 from Freshly Made Sketches. It's another purple creation, and I was going to pick a bigger embellishment for the spot, but the paper pattern peeked out on that side, so I positioned a small heart so it would not detract. 


My last card Challenge fro this week is PCC247. There were so many possibilities with this simple sketch, so I used Darice Owl embossing folding, creating several layers of for a raised, colored effect. Believe me when I say I can't color to save my life. I can paint, but not color, so layering was the only way I was going to get green leaves. 









Comments

Popular Posts