Second round of card challenges

Feeling ambitious, I made enough cards for 7 challenges. Not counting the monthly Tag You're It Challenge. I'll narrow it down as I go. The 2 Challenges for this round come from MTF Challenge and Inspiration's blog  and Paper Craft Crew. 


 Sketch 335 Looks easy enough, but it is amazing to see all the cards created by this one sketch. 


   
My card is a loose interpretation. The clouds are supposed to represent the first vertical element, with the plane as the horizontal element underneath. I went for a clean and simple blue against blue this time, though I'm starting to feel a bit more adventurous with every new card.

The second card is from the Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge  #246. 




My card is a birthday card for my nephew, later this month. The patter toy paper is offset, and I had to ignore my obsessiveness to keep from putting it in the center.  The gray ribbon is the horizontal element, and the bow the main embellishment.



 















Comments

  1. Hi Denise, great birthday card for your nephew using the Paper Craft Crew Sketch. Love the designer paper used in the background. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew and hope to see more creations in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts