PP346 Card Sketch Challenge


 

I had to bring the blog back to the blogger.com format. As much as I love my new Wix site,  the blog feature was lacking. That alone foiled my effort to condense the amount of upkeep of my on line endeavors.

So I just made more work for myself, because I am now addicted to these card challenges. I can't get enough. In an attempt I narrowed it down to 9 challenges I will participate in, choosing 2-3 a week. Hopefully I can post two challenges in one blog post.


The Paper Players challenge for this week is from Laurie. I love how these sketches provide structure but leave so much to the imagination. True to form I kept it as clean and simple as possible, with a new stamp set I picked up at JoAnn's, by Hero Arts. 

 



 The main feature, instead of a picture, is the die cut word prayers, which is part of the sentiment itself. The tiny heart lend it top it off. There is a thin band at the back, and know I'm wishing I had made it just a bit bigger.  I'm always torn, but most times, it seems less is more.

Comments

Popular Posts