Weekly Card Challenges 3#

What a way to find your mojo, huh? I so enjoy making cards, and inspiration finds me everywhere, sparked by the sketches and color palettes on each of these blogs.

My first card is based on the sketch from MFT Card Challenges.  I chose the stamp I just received in the mail, a mason jar with candy and the "sweet" sentiment.

















I love that combination so much, I wanted to use it again for the CAS(E) this card as well. I've already measured and tested all kinds of stamps that fit neatly into the jar, lol.





Just perusing I discovered another blog, one that was very close to the reason I started making cards. Everyone needs a bit of encouragement. I am determined to have cards on hand to distribute them to as many as I can find who need a bit of a pick me up. So my third card is for the Calling All Sistas encouragement card challenge.
I nearly destroyed this card by an ink blot, and thought to use the above CASE card twice. But I'm gonna post it anyway.

Comments

  1. Love your take on the Calling All Sistahs encouragement challenge! So glad you found us, Denise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card for the Calling All Sistahs Encouragement Challenge! Thanks for joining us and I look forward to seeing what you create for future challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you kept the card and joined in the Calling All Sistahs encouragement challenge! That sentiment is so uplifting too! Thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SQUEAL! Such SWEET Cards!! I LOVE your take on the Calling All Sistahs Encouragement Challenge!! THANKS for joining us and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on our Calling All Sistahs challenge. Thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts