Tinnie, Tiny post

Hello world.

 Today is my birthday, it's my pre- big 40 birthday, and I suddenly realized I finished another card for the Paper Players card challenge and needed to post. Othrewise I don't have much to say, so this is a tinnie, tiny post :)

I've been working on my coloring skills. I've always been a poor colorer. I do paint, but oil techniques are completely different from pencil and water color.  The new dahlia stamp is adorable, and I plan to color them in every existing shade of dahlias .









Comments

  1. Such a sweet creation! Thank you for sharing your card with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, this is very pretty! I love all the purple! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts