All you need is love, and coffee

I feel like I am just starting to make cards that people would want. So I switched up my game and added some alcohol markers. Those Copics are seriously out of my non existent budget,. There are several very close brands, I didn't want to try to choose sight unseen. A trip to dick Blick proved to be extremely educational, and I came away with the store brand Studio Brush markers. The nib is very similar to Copics, as close all the brands I tried. The 6 pack was on sale, although the colors are way brighter than I would normally choose. A brown, and colorless blender are on order, I had to use water color pencil; I picked up a warn gray yesterday.

Just in time to see the coffee blog hop.
Coffee Loving Card Makers
 

I don't put myself on the same level as these experienced card makers, but I sure do love coffee.  



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts