WIP Wednesday--Quilt blocks


Quilt blocks were the order of the day, and of the past week. I needed a bit of a break from spinning, to avoid another flair up of tendonitis. I've been quilting on and off for years. I finished up the top for the pinwheel lap blanket; looking for a bit of inspiration I noted the Dresden pattern in the Nancy's Notions catalog.













On a budget, and not willing to wait, I printed out a free template onto cardstock. The first Dresden was made from a fat quarter I got as a grab bag with 4 " points.


And I was hooked. So Wednesday I made these four from a fat quarter. I plan to back them with felt to use as coasters. I had a chance to tune up the Lavender Lady, and she never disappoints.





















I also had a chance to start a small zipper bag from the free Craftsy class. Of course I put my own spin on it, but I am really satisfied.

Comments

Popular Posts