Spin to weave along invitation


August and September have been a whirlwind of life events. The majority of my time was spent moving, and preparing for the international Summit at my church. And now that the activity has died down, I'm moving back to fiber projects.

Still I have been working on processing the pounds of Jacob/Finn cross fiber purchased from Lake FarmPark in Ohio. It's down to the last pound for spinning, and this project is destined for the 4 shaft loom.

However, I had an idea for a project I could share along with my fellow spinner/weavers, new and experienced. For the month of October, I am hosting a Spin to Weave Along, via Facebook, Youtube and Instagram. And it is exactly how it sounds. The plan is to move through the entire process of creating a finished woven piece, together, from choosing the fiber, calculating needed yardage, spinning for weaving, warping, weaving and finishing the fabric.

The video below is a bit more detailed, and I hope it makes sense.

I hope you will join me.







Comments

Popular Posts