Angora-thon is coming




April is when Angora-thon happens!!!!

What, you say, is Angora-thon?

 It's a celebration of the breed(s) and the fiber they provide. Breeders, spinners and general Angora enthusiast  are encouraged to link their blogs, vlogs, or podcasts together so that viewers can enjoy 30 days of Angora  bliss.


How do I participate?

 Sign up in the comment section of my blog to participate, send a PM on FB or comment on the upcoming promo video. Create a video, blog  post or podcast to share, then send me the link. The plan is to send a different link to each person, so they can put the link to the next video/blog/podcast into the  description of theirs, so viewers can find the next post on the hop.

Use the Instagram hashtag #angorathon2019 and #angorabunnyspinners


I love following blog hops, and we're sure to have a great deal of fun, plus learn more about our Angora community.

I hope you'll join me.








Comments

Popular Posts