CAS challenge, cards

For the past few weeks, I've made cards for the AAA Clean And Simple (CAS) Card Challenge. Unfortunately, life is complicated, and I only posted one. The cards are due today, and with only a few hours to spare, I'm going to post this one.

I picked up this cute little guy somewhere, so if you recognize the set, I'd like to know which it is. He's a birthday party animal, complete with gifts. I don't know if he's the giver or the precipitant.

In my continued quest to master alcohol markers, I purchased a blender pen, and tried to make some sense out of what to do with it. Well, you can see clearly how we got on...



Comments

  1. He’s so cute! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts