WIP Wednesday- The Angora Bunny Spin Along

One big question on the Facebook spinning groups--what do you make with Angora Rabbit yarn?

All kinds of stuff. There are a few patterns that are especially for Angora rabbit yarns on Ravelry, and one of my favorites is the Juliet Scarf.  Oh I love the way this pattern looks, but I'm lazy, and not too fond of lace. I finally broke down and just did it, started the pattern.


 It's going well, and it seemed a good idea for a sit, spin and knit along (SSK) for the FB Angora Bunny Spinners group.
I put my needles down and picked up the video glasses. I wanted to capture the prep, spinning and knitting in steps before the SSK to give everyone a peak before they start. For me, I know it's easier to have directions ahead of time, especially visual directions.  The first two videos should be up by the end of the week, and I hope to start knitting well before the SSK  begins on Nov. 1.

Comments

Popular Posts