Life gets in the way sometimes

I've been staring at the screen for the past 20 minutes, as it occurred to me that I haven't posted in more than a month. It's not because I have nothing to say. Actually I keep a journal of future blog posts. It's not that I haven't finished any projects. In truth there are about 20 or so odd FO, photographed and waiting to add to the general conversation.

It's just that life gets in the way. I've been so busy with spinning,weaving, knitting, gardening and rabbits, I haven't had time to physically put my fingers to the keyboard. So this Sunday morning, before I go to church, I felt I just had to say something, anything.

Friday night, my barn was vandalized, cages destroyed, rabbits released and animals injured. Three 10 day old kits were killed, and I'm still missing my up and coming Amber Rex kit.  Such a hateful thing to do, costing me money I don't have, robbing me of income and harming innocent animals. And on this Sunday morning, on the way to church, I search for that forgiving heart I am supposed to have. I pray I find it.

In the meantime, although I will be thrown back into the furious madness of trying to keep up and make up for the setback, I have at least half a dozen articles to publish. Stay tuned.

Comments

  1. I just want you to know that I am praying for you. You are not alone and your writing is not going out into cyber space with no one commenting. I am not "Unknown" just not known to you...yet. Peace and Love to You and your family..2 legged and 4. Mary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts