Spin by Design Drum Carding



Long absences are unavoidable.



I always admire those who can post something every week. Ok, so I'm not saying their content isn't discerning, but I just don't move that fast when it comes to projects. And I have a separate life that that I don't think anyone would find very exciting, especially if you come here just to read/see crafts and tutorials. You don't want to know about my garden,  my dogs or whatever.



Handmade items like mine, that go from start to finish, take time. And I've  been taking some time to complete projects.  It's my desire to create tutorials, by blog or video that are complete, taking 2-3 mos to finish.



After a few mos, I have finally completed the next section of the Spinner's Book of Yarn Designs journey group is ready. Hopefully, you are like me, in the middle of a lot of things, and you haven't left me. You can pick up where ever you left off, and we will join together where we can :)







Comments

Popular Posts