Oh My What Plans



Let me tell you...

It's getting harder and harder to update. I'm not too happy with the changes with blogger. The layout just seems like it's all over the place, no matter how many times I change it. I still like it better than the Wix blogger, and I will continue using it. There has been a lot of upheaval here as well, and that keeps me away from the blog.

My videos have lessened also, so it's not just my readers I'm neglecting. 

But some good things have been happening lately. 

I've moved on to a new, inspired colorway: Lilies. You all know how I love my Irises; I just needed something to push me to another level.

More importantly, I have several workshops upcoming, and a new opportunity I will reveal as soon as the details are worked out.

Here is a quick list of confirmed workshops:

Classes Scheduled for Fall 2019

Intro to Drop Spindling $75
July 13th
Studio How-To
Cleveland Heights, Ohio
Working with Raw Fleece Workshop
August 17, 2019 Cleveland, Ohio
11-3pm
Durham Tavern Museum, Cleveland, Ohio
$70

Working with Alpaca Fleece Workshop
October 5, 2019
Vintage Alpacas, Village of Brooklyn Heights, OH
$40
September Workshop TBA

Denise Williams

FaceBook FourSquareMicroFarm
IG denisewilliams.2012





I'm still working on setting up the registration and payment page. The goal is to have it set up through the new Square store Four Square MicroFarm Store .  If I can't get it together by the first week of July, I will accept registration through Etsy or check.


As always, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me here, or through my other social media outlets.



Comments

Popular Posts