Casual Fridays Causal Card making

Honestly, it's been a long time since I've written a blog post.
Vloggin has certainly become a much easier medium, so I've been really lazy and just posted the videos to the blog.

Well, that's made me feel a little guilty.

I'm thinking for maintenance it would be easier to drop my website and push everything to the blog, and YouTube. Yep.

Anyhoo, I am back at the hunt for card challenges, as they have been so integral in advancing my skills, and one of my favorites is CAS-ual Fridays. I do love a clean ans simple card.  I created this one for a college friend who recently had her second child.  I'm at that age, where most of my friends are done having babies, and their kids are not quite old enough to have any, so I don't keep baby stamps. I do have plenty of cute zoo animals, traditional for baby themes, but the little viking baby on the Hip Hip Hooray set just really stood out. It's a non traditional card for a non traditional friend :)


CFC #193


And my version

Not bad, eh?  I hope she'll like it.

Comments

  1. Cute card and I'm sure your friend will love it! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts