My first Tag

Card making has occupied a portion of my time for a while. The hardest part for me is always the creation of inspiration. Scouring the internet, both YouTube and Pinterest continue to offer me plenty of eye candy. The best are the challenge blogs Ive been fortunate enough to stumble across.

So this first challenge is from the Tag You're It! Challenge blog and as you guessed, features hand made tags and small cards. The best part, it is a clean and simple challenge (CAS). I love to keep it clean and simple. You can follow the link on my blog to the site, and be prepared to see some really cute tags.

Here's my first , modest entry, based on the guest designer's card. I love flowers , and I took the flowers theme and ran with it. 
 
 

This is the the guest designer's card, the model.
 
 
The month of May for me, is all about Zinnias and Marigolds; and these are what the little orange flowers remind me of this week. 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts