Kaleidoscope Paperworks Card challenges 1



AAA Card Challenge #152

For this challenge I decided to try my hand at heat embossing again. It's one of my favorite techniques, but not one of my best. The stamp set is by Pinkfresh, Brilliant, a part of the Word series. As an extra geometric feature, I thought the stars might fit the description. Now I love a CAS card more than anything else, but I felt that my card pushed my limits of white space. It did seem just a bit too plain for me, which is saying quite a bit. That's why I was so very interested in embossing, the silver gives the card life and keeps it from feeling "empty".





In the video I am making the top layer, which eventually was placed on the standard 110# cardstock base.





Comments

  1. Well that's a bit of a stunner! Love the simple colour scheme and how you've left so much white space. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts