Tracking my spinning



I'm posting a preview of my Spinning Journal. I wanted some pages to track my adventures in fiber study. The goal is to spin all 200 plus breeds of sheep and the other misc luxury fibers. After some searching I decided to make my own. You every have one of those days when you wish you had written down how you made a particular yarn-- where the fiber came from, how much, the prep, wpi, grist or any extra info? Here's a template for keeping track of your spinning projects. Write down all of the information you want to remember about each project, with space for special notes and yarn samples. Corresponding project cards are numbered and used to label skeins.

A instant download is available in the Etsy store FourSquareMicroFarm spinning-journal-pages

Comments

Popular Posts